About the Property
THE BLUE @ 310 West adds a dramatic color and style to the heart of downtown Milwaukee. Completed in 1983, the 14-story, Class A office building, with its two towers encased in a sky-lighted open air atrium, is one of the most unique structures in the city. The lobby features beautiful terrazzo flooring and an art gallery with rotating exhibits year round by local artists and groups. The sound of the Baby Grand piano softly playing eases you into your workday.
- Constructed in 1983 by J.H. Findorff & Son Inc. and The Downey Company
- Located in Westown Neighborhood, Downtown Milwaukee
- Energy Star Certified
- Attached Covered Parking
- 611,357 TSF, with 20,000 SF Ground Retail Space
- Min. Divisible: 1,000 SF – Max. Contiguous: 239,301 SF
- Zoning: C9E
- Rental Rate: $15.50/SF/Year
- 15 Elevators, 4 Express in West Tower
- Sky Bridges every 3 Floors
- Connected to Milwaukee’s Skywalk System
- Natural Lighting
- On-Site Management by CRP Commercial Services, LLC
Other accommodations include 20,000 square feet of ground retail space and an attached 606 car parking garage.